What was the most UNPLEASANT thing you found in a guest room?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please read my 'Ewwwwww.....thats just nasty!' thread from about a month ago. Prior to that, I would say a set of fuzzy handcuffs, a ball gag and a horse whip.

Please read my 'Ewwwwww.....thats just nasty!' thread from about a month ago. Prior to that, I would say a set of fuzzy handcuffs, a ball gag and a horse whip..
yeah...I don't think we need to go here again....my most unusual...a small opened suitcase..full of neckties....use your imagination:)

Please read my 'Ewwwwww.....thats just nasty!' thread from about a month ago. Prior to that, I would say a set of fuzzy handcuffs, a ball gag and a horse whip..
yeah...I don't think we need to go here again....my most unusual...a small opened suitcase..full of neckties....use your imagination:)
Dirty socks and the occasional undie under the bed.

Oh I forgot the hot pink maribou thong that was found spinning wildly on the ceiling fan in our cottage..
Yeah, and I'll bet the recipient of that gift left it there on purpose just to get rid of it.
SweetiePie said:
Yeah, and I'll bet the recipient of that gift left it there on purpose just to get rid of it.
Yeah, me too. I'm pretty sure the whole thing was staged for maximum impact. I learned from this experience to alway peek into a room before the lookie lous arrive.

several used 'p's in the bed. i think i mentioned i had a chambermaid walk out because of it. i felt it was unecessary on the part of the guests ... sort of an 'in your face'. just rude.

several used 'p's in the bed. i think i mentioned i had a chambermaid walk out because of it. i felt it was unecessary on the part of the guests ... sort of an 'in your face'. just rude..
seashanty said:
several used 'p's in the bed. i think i mentioned i had a chambermaid walk out because of it. i felt it was unecessary on the part of the guests ... sort of an 'in your face'. just rude.
icon_scratch.png
p's???
Puppies? Parakeets? Pony?

several used 'p's in the bed. i think i mentioned i had a chambermaid walk out because of it. i felt it was unecessary on the part of the guests ... sort of an 'in your face'. just rude..
seashanty said:
icon_scratch.png
p's???
used prophylactics
i used to call them 'p's to the chambermaids.
a few little puppies might be fun ~ though totally against the rules. and i don't care if they're used.

On a flip room one morning, walked in to find my beautiful pale yellow Matelasse bed cover crumpled in a ball on the floor...picked it up to fluff it and found it absolutely covered in blood. Next to the bed was the economy size box of condoms, next to a package with 3 types of flavored massage oil.

seashanty said:
icon_scratch.png
p's???
Got anymore jokes seashanty? Looks like we're in desperate need of some comic relief here.

On a flip room one morning, walked in to find my beautiful pale yellow Matelasse bed cover crumpled in a ball on the floor...picked it up to fluff it and found it absolutely covered in blood. Next to the bed was the economy size box of condoms, next to a package with 3 types of flavored massage oil..
I think we are getting TOO MUCH INFORMATION HERE!

You may recall the death socks scenario a few months back... well I had a replay of that and not sure if it was worse or not as the sock thing was brought back simultaneousely.
It finally happened here, my first adult diaper in a bathroom trash. I walked into the bathroom - thankfully the largest bathroom we have - and nearly barfed. What is that horrible smell! She had wrapped the adult diaper like a pad in the trash can - nothing else around it!!! LOADED ADULT DIAPER - 100's of meds in the armoire - very unhealthy, overweight guest. Not a good thing, not good at all. I ran out grabbed two more trash bags and emptied it, sprayed an entire can of lysol, turned on the fan and left the room.
Oh yeah! Dang it! I forgot, they requested an ironing board w iron...I have them in every other room, so I went to another room and grabbed one and the iron.
Hm, I will just pop this into the closet. I open the closet and on the floor ON THE CARPET are soiled underwear. His, hers, no idea whose didn't take time to inspect. I was into innstant gag reflex again - and of course the same exact spot as the fungi socks! Must be like a dog widdling in a place where it smelled another dogs!
That is why I started this thread...that was the most UNPLEASANT thing I have found in a guest room. Have a couple on their wedding night tonight in THAT ROOM. I have sprayed again, aired it, fans buzzing, trying to get rid of the stench.

You may recall the death socks scenario a few months back... well I had a replay of that and not sure if it was worse or not as the sock thing was brought back simultaneousely.
It finally happened here, my first adult diaper in a bathroom trash. I walked into the bathroom - thankfully the largest bathroom we have - and nearly barfed. What is that horrible smell! She had wrapped the adult diaper like a pad in the trash can - nothing else around it!!! LOADED ADULT DIAPER - 100's of meds in the armoire - very unhealthy, overweight guest. Not a good thing, not good at all. I ran out grabbed two more trash bags and emptied it, sprayed an entire can of lysol, turned on the fan and left the room.
Oh yeah! Dang it! I forgot, they requested an ironing board w iron...I have them in every other room, so I went to another room and grabbed one and the iron.
Hm, I will just pop this into the closet. I open the closet and on the floor ON THE CARPET are soiled underwear. His, hers, no idea whose didn't take time to inspect. I was into innstant gag reflex again - and of course the same exact spot as the fungi socks! Must be like a dog widdling in a place where it smelled another dogs!
That is why I started this thread...that was the most UNPLEASANT thing I have found in a guest room. Have a couple on their wedding night tonight in THAT ROOM. I have sprayed again, aired it, fans buzzing, trying to get rid of the stench..
I am gagging just reading it...
barf.gif

i forgot!!!!
occasionally, a GUEST would return ... after checkout ... would slip back in to use a bathroom. not so hard to do ... during the hubub of turning in keys and getting luggage out to the cars, people going in and out the doors.
finding a guest is shocking for all involved! just a little aerobic exercise ...
omg_smile.gif

A soaking wet, peed in bed for 7 days in a row. And then all of the soaking wet, peed in pj's on the carpet on the next to last morning.

A soaking wet, peed in bed for 7 days in a row. And then all of the soaking wet, peed in pj's on the carpet on the next to last morning..
Bree said:
A soaking wet, peed in bed for 7 days in a row. And then all of the soaking wet, peed in pj's on the carpet on the next to last morning.
GAG! I hope you charged them for that little surprise.

Back