What WOULD you want for your last breakfast on earth?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
What WOULD you want for your last breakfast on earth?
Well? Cough it up, what would it be?
I have to admit I had a duh-ang good grilled cheese stuffed with super thick bacon in Maryland a week ago! NOW THAT'S WHAT'S COOKIN' FOR BREAKFAST! (Call me the grilled cheese kid)

I was thinking about this all along after I read the other title. It's my last breakfast? Ever? And it should be 'breakfast food,' right? OK, then, I want that FT you see in my avatar (lots of butter on the griddle and very eggy) with powedered sugar, lots of berries for the topping and a pound of bacon. Hot cocoa- the real stuff (which my daughter is mailing to me today!), OJ- fresh squeezed and I want to be sitting on the porch overlooking the rocky Maine coast with the surf pounding in the background, 78 degrees, sun shining and as long as they leave my breakfast alone, those pesky seagulls cawing in the distance.

You are my kindred spirit, I LOVE GRILLED CHEESE! I always order it for breakfast! My family thinks it's wierd...they don't know what they're missing! All those crunchy little buttery melt in your mouth edges! Just plain cheddar on sourdough for me. DUH-ANG is right!
With a side of very browned hashbrowns...

For me it would be a glass of OJ, a small dish of mango, lots (probably a pound would do) of crisp bacon, a cheesy cheese omelet, a side of potato pancakes with sour cream, a Maryland crab cake (if it is my very last I want all the stuff I like), warm bread with LOTS of black raspberry (seedless) jelly and butter, and fresh-roasted, fresh-ground New Guinea coffee with half & half.

You are my kindred spirit, I LOVE GRILLED CHEESE! I always order it for breakfast! My family thinks it's wierd...they don't know what they're missing! All those crunchy little buttery melt in your mouth edges! Just plain cheddar on sourdough for me. DUH-ANG is right!
With a side of very browned hashbrowns....
Willowpondgj said:
With a side of very browned hashbrowns...
SOURDOUGH!!! San Fran sourdough esp so you get these oblong giant pieces of bread where the cheddar cheese burns up. yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby!

Does it have to be a breakfast food?
My first thought was pizza... with bacon. Especially ham, pineapple and bacon...
We had some awesome Eggs Benedict with Crab at a B&B in Maryland, though....
I usually order FT and bacon when I go out for breakfast.
=)
Kk.

My first thought was pizza... with bacon. Especially ham, pineapple and bacon...
=)
Kk..
YellowSocks said:
My absolute favorite. I didn't know anyone else liked that type!!!

=)
Kk..
YellowSocks said:
penelope said:
YellowSocks said:
Do you have East of Chicago down there? Their's is the best!
=)
Kk.

=)
Kk..
YellowSocks said:
penelope said:
YellowSocks said:
=)
Kk.
There is one of those down here. I've never eaten there. We have a great local pizza joint with homemade sauce and dough daily called Fast Eddies. It's funny because you can tell when someone different makes the sauce. I love living in a small town with all it's quirks!!
Hey, maybe if I ever make it up there, we can split one for lunch!! :)

=)
Kk..
YellowSocks said:
penelope said:
YellowSocks said:
=)
Kk.
There is one of those down here. I've never eaten there. We have a great local pizza joint with homemade sauce and dough daily called Fast Eddies. It's funny because you can tell when someone different makes the sauce. I love living in a small town with all it's quirks!!
penelope said:
It's a plan!
Dh has moved to second shift, too, so if you come up in the morning he can watch the kids...
=)
Kk.

=)
Kk..
YellowSocks said:
penelope said:
YellowSocks said:
=)
Kk.
penelope said:
It's a plan!
Dh has moved to second shift, too, so if you come up in the morning he can watch the kids...
=)
Kk.
Sounds wonderful. I'll email you offline to set up some details!!!

Back