Quantcast

Whatever happened to Bree's cofc marketing breakfast?

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

seashanty

Staff member
Reaction score
Bree, did you do the chamber of commerce handouts and breakfast already? Did I miss the post?
And someone was doing up a big menu of sample dishes for local 'press'. Did I miss that post, too?
hmmmm

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
CofC brekkie is in March. Have not been giving it much thought given the really neat website class I went to.

seashanty

Staff member
Reaction score
CofC brekkie is in March. Have not been giving it much thought given the really neat website class I went to..
not til march! you really plan ahead.
who was the innkeeper that was preparing amazing sample breakfast dishes for some folks who were coming? do you remember?

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
CofC brekkie is in March. Have not been giving it much thought given the really neat website class I went to..
who was the innkeeper that was preparing amazing sample breakfast dishes for some folks who were coming? do you remember?
I have to plan ahead for 200 people! I may need to buy more brochures. Which means I may want to redesign this one. Which means so many more weeks!

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I do remember that, but am having a horrible time recalling their 'new' id. I know the old one, but they're not using it any longer! Let me look around...I'm pretty sure JBJ knows the id name. It's the place in town that was recently remodeled and they got so much really good press right away. Beautiful old building.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought it was the one in Missouri