Whatever happened to Bree's cofc marketing breakfast?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26

Reaction score
Bree, did you do the chamber of commerce handouts and breakfast already? Did I miss the post?
And someone was doing up a big menu of sample dishes for local 'press'. Did I miss that post, too?
hmmmm

CofC brekkie is in March. Have not been giving it much thought given the really neat website class I went to.

CofC brekkie is in March. Have not been giving it much thought given the really neat website class I went to..
not til march! you really plan ahead.
who was the innkeeper that was preparing amazing sample breakfast dishes for some folks who were coming? do you remember?

CofC brekkie is in March. Have not been giving it much thought given the really neat website class I went to..
who was the innkeeper that was preparing amazing sample breakfast dishes for some folks who were coming? do you remember?
I have to plan ahead for 200 people! I may need to buy more brochures. Which means I may want to redesign this one. Which means so many more weeks!

I do remember that, but am having a horrible time recalling their 'new' id. I know the old one, but they're not using it any longer! Let me look around...I'm pretty sure JBJ knows the id name. It's the place in town that was recently remodeled and they got so much really good press right away. Beautiful old building.

Back