What's the deal?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello, I am new here and travel often to B&Bs. Maybe I will own one someday
I notice that my fellow travelers seem to be unaware of what to do when they're at the beverage center.
maybe they need a note "used teabags and other trash go in the rubbish bin at the side of the counter"
sometimes people need to be led by the nose..
Be extremely careful when putting up notes and rules... I don't know how many bad reviews that I have seen that cite that exact habit. You have to be very careful with posting too much, especially rules. Keep them to a minimum.

hello, I am new here and travel often to B&Bs. Maybe I will own one someday
I notice that my fellow travelers seem to be unaware of what to do when they're at the beverage center.
maybe they need a note "used teabags and other trash go in the rubbish bin at the side of the counter"
sometimes people need to be led by the nose..
Be extremely careful when putting up notes and rules... I don't know how many bad reviews that I have seen that cite that exact habit. You have to be very careful with posting too much, especially rules. Keep them to a minimum.
Eric Arthur Blair said:
I always tell people that I only have two rules, and if they just use a little effort to follow them, we'll get along just fine. The rules are simple:
  1. Respect the people. (Would you do that to your grandmother?)
  2. Respect the property. (Would you do that in your house, to your things?)

Back