When being an AVERAGE innkeeper feels pretty good.

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: So we've been on the market 4 months. We just got out of the contract with our original realtor (too soft, wouldn't follow up, kept making mistakes) and signed with a new one. Just dropped our price by $40K and hope for the best. Heading into winter which is typically not a huge season for buyers looking for lakefront property.
We might end up being above average innkeepers by staying with it for 8 years
tounge_smile.gif

Update: So we've been on the market 4 months. We just got out of the contract with our original realtor (too soft, wouldn't follow up, kept making mistakes) and signed with a new one. Just dropped our price by $40K and hope for the best. Heading into winter which is typically not a huge season for buyers looking for lakefront property.
We might end up being above average innkeepers by staying with it for 8 years
tounge_smile.gif
We're living proof that sometimes a little price drop will stir up an awful lot of activity...just talked to our broker, and he thinks he has another interested party. I told him they either have to come and look midweek, or wait for a couple of weekends...I don't want more than one showing a weekend....not in October, I'm already freaking out.
Good Luck Swirt!

Bedandbreakfastforsale.com stats shows us currently at 5,932 times our inn has been viewed since listing it. All well and good, but show me the money!!!

Bedandbreakfastforsale.com stats shows us currently at 5,932 times our inn has been viewed since listing it. All well and good, but show me the money!!! .
Yah all you aspirings out there...get to buying LOL ;)

Bedandbreakfastforsale.com stats shows us currently at 5,932 times our inn has been viewed since listing it. All well and good, but show me the money!!! .
Yah all you aspirings out there...get to buying LOL ;)
I hear you… we are in the process right now…
teeth_smile.gif

The P&S is with our attorney at the moment. When we get the green light we sign.

Congratulations, and thanks for adding the listing!
The picture of the sunset on the lake is gorgeous - someone is going to see that and fall in love.
Zach.
Zach,
I've just directed some B&B owners to your website for selling. Great places in IL and MI. Hopefully you will be hearing from them soon. Sue
suellen222 said:
Zach,
I've just directed some B&B owners to your website for selling. Great places in IL and MI. Hopefully you will be hearing from them soon. Sue
Very much appreciated, thanks!

Back