When guests say scary things

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
2 tables at breakfast this morning, 1 some long-time guests, the other an overnighter. Long-time guests are asking how new guests found us and they say, 'Online.' Wife then says, 'Husband makes all the arrangements. I asked where we were staying and he said, "At this place with award-winning breakasts."'
Uh oh. No where do I say we won awards for anything. I do say guests say 'it's the best' (they do). But we have not been recognozed by any 'authority' on the soundness of our food.
I guess we did ok. But I was worried they were expecting some gourmet spread.

Shall we have a nomination party? Seriously I still think we could rent a lodge and all share breakfast ideas. Except we would all sleep in and no show for brekkie!

Shall we have a nomination party? Seriously I still think we could rent a lodge and all share breakfast ideas. Except we would all sleep in and no show for brekkie!.
Joey Bloggs said:
Shall we have a nomination party? Seriously I still think we could rent a lodge and all share breakfast ideas. Except we would all sleep in and no show for brekkie!
But I love breakfast for dinner!!!
wink_smile.gif

I'm leery of guests who gush too much or are overly complimentary. They remind me of Eddie Haskell on "Leave it to Beaver"

Back