When guests talk out of both sides of their mouths.

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVERY PITA I have ever had has been from NYC. They are extremely demanding, have unrealistic exepectations and do have a sense of entitlement..
Somewhere in Paradise said:
EVERY PITA I have ever had has been from NYC. They are extremely demanding, have unrealistic exepectations and do have a sense of entitlement.
Perhaps because I am from NYC, I can speak NYC-ese so my NYers are not my issue. TX, on the other hand, don't get me started...now that's a bunch with a sense of entitlement! And I don't keep track of where the guests are from when talking with them, but golly gee, when there is an issue and I'm looking at their rez? TX every time.
All our TX guests are super! No entitlement there, just down to earth folks. But maybe we related because we lived there, too!
But we have a New York connection as well. :)
I think it's a shame to button hole people.....

EVERY PITA I have ever had has been from NYC. They are extremely demanding, have unrealistic exepectations and do have a sense of entitlement..
EVERY PITA I have ever had has been from NYC. They are extremely demanding, have unrealistic exepectations and do have a sense of entitlement.
Perhaps because I am from NYC, I can speak NYC-ese so my NYers are not my issue. TX, on the other hand, don't get me started...now that's a bunch with a sense of entitlement! And I don't keep track of where the guests are from when talking with them, but golly gee, when there is an issue and I'm looking at their rez? TX every time.
All our TX guests are super! No entitlement there, just down to earth folks. But maybe we related because we lived there, too!
That's why I don't keep track of where anyone is from...I don't want to be 'waiting' for an issue to crop up!

That's why I don't keep track of where anyone is from...I don't want to be 'waiting' for an issue to crop up!
The pitas are always a surprise anyway. LOL!

Back