When is your birthday?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26

Reaction score
Just for Fun
Totally Optional
i'd like to be able to offer birthday wishes and give a heads up on the forum when your big day is due to roll around.
if you'd like your birthday included, please post it here in this thread and i'll organize it in some way. (hopefully)
please post your nicname and your birthday since i plan to copy and paste at first
i'll start
Seashanty Sept. 17
regular_smile.gif

Suellen222 - June 4th
You're only as old as you feel and I am still somewhere in my 30's!
wink_smile.gif

Mine is soon....October 17 I guess it's the last year I could be called "early 50s"

Both of us just rolled up double nickels in the last 2 months. I remember teasing my Dad about turning double nickles
embaressed_smile.gif

First I want to wish you a Happy belated birthday ( I hope i translated it right)
I guess at the moment I'm the next on the list at the 12th.
but for me more important is my 2nd birthday mid november...

Groundhog's Day - I look for my shadow when I get up. This may only be relevant to a Pennsylvania native like myself.
angel_smile.gif
I haven't quite hit AARP eligibility yet but I'm getting pretty darn close.

Groundhog's Day - I look for my shadow when I get up. This may only be relevant to a Pennsylvania native like myself.
angel_smile.gif
I haven't quite hit AARP eligibility yet but I'm getting pretty darn close..
I will always think of you when I see Punxsutawney Phill now! Mine is March 2 and I'm probably one of the babies of the group...35.

Penelope- February 19- I'm not tellin' my age ;).
I notice that all the young'ns don't mind telling their age! Rock on - enjoy it while you can! One day you'll wake up and won't remember how hold you are and that is when the "you're only as old as you feel" kicks in!

Back