When they don't show (and then they DO show)

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just wondering......
would it be at all helpfull if on the first morning after they had arrived the afternoon, evening before.......if one was to suggest......
"Breakfast is at 9am. After all that driving you did to get here, you may over sleep. Would you want a wake up knock on the door at 8am ? "
Can't expect them to set the alarm ?.
One Day said:
I'm just wondering......
would it be at all helpfull if on the first morning after they had arrived the afternoon, evening before.......if one was to suggest......
"Breakfast is at 9am. After all that driving you did to get here, you may over sleep. Would you want a wake up knock on the door at 8am ? "
Can't expect them to set the alarm ?
I don't even want to respond One Day> I need to meet you in person, give you a hug then we can laugh all this off.
These people WERE TOLD, it does not matter what you tell people, a sign on the table, a note IN THEIR HAND, and of course two confirmations in advance. Doesn't matter. Some people are late wherever they go and in fact think an hour late for breakfats is EARLY!
Heck if you are this sort of person I will even deliver breakfast to your room! No worries sport, bring it on! :)
PS I did call their cell phone, which I don't like to do either, I hate it. I won't knock on anyone's door. There seems to be lines of privacy and rudeness and respect that are crossed if I THE INNKEEPER WHO IS MAKING YORU FOOD has to go totally out of the kitchen to go and FIND YOU AND COLLECT YOU for your breakfast that you know totally in advance when it is served.
Perhaps a triangle bell thing ? :)

I'm just wondering......
One Day said:
I'm just wondering......
I don't even want to respond One Day> I need to meet you in person, give you a hug then we can laugh all this off.
These people WERE TOLD, it does not matter what you tell people, a sign on the table, a note IN THEIR HAND, and of course two confirmations in advance. Doesn't matter. Some people are late wherever they go and in fact think an hour late for breakfats is EARLY!
Heck if you are this sort of person I will even deliver breakfast to your room! No worries sport, bring it on! :)
PS I did call their cell phone, which I don't like to do either, I hate it. I won't knock on anyone's door. There seems to be lines of privacy and rudeness and respect that are crossed if I THE INNKEEPER WHO IS MAKING YORU FOOD has to go totally out of the kitchen to go and FIND YOU AND COLLECT YOU for your breakfast that you know totally in advance when it is served.
One Day said:
A GONG!!! ;)

I'm just wondering......
One Day said:
I'm just wondering......
One Day said:
I actually have one on the porch from Colorado. haha

I'm just wondering......
One Day said:
I'm just wondering......
One Day said:

I'm just wondering......
One Day said:
I'm just wondering......
One Day said:
I used to have one of those. I used it on Christmas morning when the kids started sleeping in instead of waking me up! It got lost in the move from Illinois.

Back