When they force you to do the opposite of what you would normally do...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to clarify weird = quirky is good, weird = eccentric is good. Weird = ? there is nothing good about it. There are only two of us here who understand this, we think they are just "difficult" but it is the WEIRD that is pushing the limits on the no boundaries thing.
This too shall pass...

Just to clarify weird = quirky is good, weird = eccentric is good. Weird = ? there is nothing good about it. There are only two of us here who understand this, we think they are just "difficult" but it is the WEIRD that is pushing the limits on the no boundaries thing.
This too shall pass....
Joey Bloggs said:
This too shall pass...
I couldn't agree more, I usually find weird/quirky amusing or at least diverting. Right now I am so afraid that DH's head is going to explode...he just really hates these guests, and not much ever gets to him like this. I need to start formulating reasons why I need to reject their next reservation. I don't know what to say, but I can't go through this again.
I have to laugh though, maybe we make it all back up in water/soap...the candy jar was completely empty but on cleaning their room day two I found that neither soap/shampoo/towels have been so much as TOUCHED. I cannot wait to strip that whole room down on Sunday morning...

This too shall pass....
Joey Bloggs said:
This too shall pass...
I couldn't agree more, I usually find weird/quirky amusing or at least diverting. Right now I am so afraid that DH's head is going to explode...he just really hates these guests, and not much ever gets to him like this. I need to start formulating reasons why I need to reject their next reservation. I don't know what to say, but I can't go through this again.
I have to laugh though, maybe we make it all back up in water/soap...the candy jar was completely empty but on cleaning their room day two I found that neither soap/shampoo/towels have been so much as TOUCHED. I cannot wait to strip that whole room down on Sunday morning...
maybe we make it all back up in water/soap...the candy jar was completely empty but on cleaning their room day two I found that neither soap/shampoo/towels have been so much as TOUCHED.
Since the only thing they seem to be exerting is their elbow I guess the sheets may not be that soiled?!

This too shall pass....
Joey Bloggs said:
This too shall pass...
maybe we make it all back up in water/soap...the candy jar was completely empty but on cleaning their room day two I found that neither soap/shampoo/towels have been so much as TOUCHED.
Since the only thing they seem to be exerting is their elbow I guess the sheets may not be that soiled?!
copperhead said:
Except for the chocolate stains on everything, including the comforter.

that's a pain ive stopped buying any comforters that won't go in my own washing machine. it is the pizza that drives me mad!

Back