When You Hate The Review!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Generic

Reaction score
I hate my last two reviews. Okay, I dislike getting just 4 out of 5, but there is likely few words that I hate more than the word adequate, even if it does have words modifying it. It's like having a balloon this is filled just enough that you can see it's a balloon but not enough that it makes a child smile.
I'm adequate. Just what I always wanted to be. (In a monotone... yipee.)
I'm not sure what to reply. "Thanks for making me completely inconsolable, crying in the corner, adequately."

Don't take it too hard. We all hate being "just adequate" but hey maybe that's all they know. And it is better than a 1 :)

I hear you, I feel you, I'm SORRY. Try this on for size - Title of Review "The best of an indifferent lot" ....... Thanks - You made me feel really special.

I hear you, I feel you, I'm SORRY. Try this on for size - Title of Review "The best of an indifferent lot" ....... Thanks - You made me feel really special..
ukmaineiac said:
I hear you, I feel you, I'm SORRY. Try this on for size - Title of Review "The best of an indifferent lot" ....... Thanks - You made me feel really special.
Yikes. So what you are saying is we should have a TA subject line contest here on the forum? Now that would be fun. Could be like high school "Best Dressed" "Most athletic" "Cutest Couple" but in our case would be "Worst Guests" "Worst Grammar" "Duh!"

I just got this review. It reads great but just the 4 bubbles. I really do not care - since I am 1 of 1 I would have a hard time dropping.
Any way..... here it is - and I am well pleased with it.
http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g59521-d83303-r219822184-Gillum_House_Bed_Breakfast-Shinnston_West_Virginia.html#REVIEWS.
thumbs_up.gif

Back