When you think it doesn't matter

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
Sometimes I sit here and come up with blog posts or specials and I'm wondering if I'm working in a vacuum. We don't get a lot of bookings for our pkgs even tho they comprise a lot of things guests do when they're here.
Anyway, I just wrote an off-the-cuff blog about an article I read and a guest called me 2 hours after it posted and thanked me for it. She said it came just when she needed it.

THAT is cool!!! And she put a little lift in your step too. Congrats.

I think it's almost always those off-the-cuff blog posts that get the best responses. They're the ones that really speak from your heart and tell the guests the same stories you might say to them in person. That's what they're looking for. You. Your stories. Your personality. Let them shine and you can't go wrong.

We need a "Like" button for this forum! (OK, maybe I'm on Facebook too much...) It's just that I like this lots but have nothing useful to add...
=)
Kk.

thumbs_up.gif
regular_smile.gif
cheers.gif

Just got an email from someone who found the blog. Another person who found what she needed when she needed it. (No, no one is booking, just thanking.)

Just got an email from someone who found the blog. Another person who found what she needed when she needed it. (No, no one is booking, just thanking.).
Gratitude has its own value all the same.
These are folks who will remember you. And when they're ready to take a break, they already know an innkeeper who made their day a little bit brighter.
That can't hurt.

Back