Where can I find Bulk Liquid soap?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

latishasteadman

Reaction score
I am looking for a bulk liquid soap for the shower dispenser. We are presently using Natura, however the company who used to supply us with the soap is no longer making bulk quantities anymore. Does anyone know of where I can find a supplier of bulk Natura liqiud soap? My google searches are coming up with dead ends. I did find a post on this site approx. 2 weeks ago and someone was recommending 2 different companies and one of these companies did supply Natura. I did not order the soap at the time and now I can not find the blog. Any help would be appreciated, or even a recommendation for a different type of bulk liquid soap.
Thank you.
Latisha Steadman
www.carsonridgecabins.com

Roll on Columbia roll on! There was another innkeeper on the forum near you and one in Skamakowa WA.
Your website rocks, another fantastic Rare Brick!
Sorry don't know where to get the bulk soap...just thought I would say welcome!

I shop at www.reliablepaper.com for my soap. I use Dial Hair and Body Shampoo in my rooms...works great and smells like peaches! I also use Pure & Natural Bar Soap.

latishasteadman said:
I am looking for a bulk liquid soap for the shower dispenser. We are presently using Natura, however the company who used to supply us with the soap is no longer making bulk quantities anymore. Does anyone know of where I can find a supplier of bulk Natura liqiud soap? My google searches are coming up with dead ends. I did find a post on this site approx. 2 weeks ago and someone was recommending 2 different companies and one of these companies did supply Natura. I did not order the soap at the time and now I can not find the blog. Any help would be appreciated, or even a recommendation for a different type of bulk liquid soap.
Thank you.
Latisha Steadman
www.carsonridgecabins.com
You might want to try the talking with the health and beauty rep at Food Front Co-op in Portland. If you're a member and the purchase size was large enough they might be able to get you what you need.
We use Nature's Gate and Nutri-Biotic brands and buy them in bulk from our local natural foods co-op where my wife also works outside of the B&B. With the bulk price combined with her employee/member discount, we're very happy with the quality and price.
Nice looking place you have there.

Greenwich Bay sells liquid soap by the gallon. There is also a company in Chicago called The Enterprising Kitchen that teaches underpriviledged women to be entrepreneurs www.theenterprisingkitchen.com and they also sell liquid soap by the gallon.

Back