• Hello, if you cannot log in, please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the page for assistance.

Where do I start?

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
@roregan This is a brand new forum so it looks like not all the pieces came along for the ride. Sorry you found that missing. I can check into what happened. It’s possible the file was totally out of date and was removed a long time ago. This thread is four years old.

scottcrumpton

Reaction score
No, not yet anyway. Currently in analysis-paralysis phase! (And, to be honest-this is so embarrassing-I just figured out how to move around the site!)
Most inns are purchased through a broker who in theory represents both the buyer and the seller. In my humble opinion, not having your own representation is a great way to get screwed on buying a business. As such, I'd like to suggest you give Eliot Dalton a call. He's a broker who also can represent a buyer, is a great all-around guy and knows this industry inside out. Here's his website:
Bed and Breakfasts For Sale | B&B Consultant & Lodging Property Broker

Best of luck to you!

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
OMG, sorry everyone -- I'm answering questions from years ago, ugh!
Bound to happen. It looks like every registered member of the old forum got notified of the new layout and possibly are still getting notified when old threads are posted on.