Where do you get your clothing logo items?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Draper

Reaction score
In the recent thread about how we present ourselves it seems lots of folks have t-shirts or polo shirts with their logos. Do you have a favorite purveyor you'd be willing to share?
I would be particularly interested in a custom apron with our logo, but I want one that has a strap for around the neck and then ties again at the waist. Everything I've seen has been only for the tie at the waist kind, and I tend to slop up my top half more than my legs when cooking and serving.

I use my local Sheltered Workshop for all my printed stuff. I have always used "bib" aprons and have my logo with contact info FILLING the bib. I wear it just about everywhere (OK not to church) so i am a wlaking billboard and it has POCKETS - I do not need a purse! Checkbook, keys, cell phone, and ID in pockets and I am ready to roll. The cost is super reasonable and you get the satisfaction of giving dignity to the mentally challenged at the same time. They do my shirts (both T and polo), aprons, lunch bags, anything textile. The one in Parkersburg did my flyswatters - they do the "hard" (as opposed to textiles - soft). There is a printing company in Fairmont that also hires the handicapped and that is where I get my brochures printed. Most counties or regions will have one.
I just had lunch bags done again - and they were still $5 PRINTED!

I had one made up on walmart.com
It is not embroidered logo, just an image/logo. Same apron you are looking for. I don't wear aprons, it was a gimmic at the time.

I use my local Sheltered Workshop for all my printed stuff. I have always used "bib" aprons and have my logo with contact info FILLING the bib. I wear it just about everywhere (OK not to church) so i am a wlaking billboard and it has POCKETS - I do not need a purse! Checkbook, keys, cell phone, and ID in pockets and I am ready to roll. The cost is super reasonable and you get the satisfaction of giving dignity to the mentally challenged at the same time. They do my shirts (both T and polo), aprons, lunch bags, anything textile. The one in Parkersburg did my flyswatters - they do the "hard" (as opposed to textiles - soft). There is a printing company in Fairmont that also hires the handicapped and that is where I get my brochures printed. Most counties or regions will have one.
I just had lunch bags done again - and they were still $5 PRINTED!.
You are fortunate that the workshop near you do this sort of work. Many do not.

You can also check out Vistaprint for t-shirts. The colored ones are not a bad quality and the price is right for just a few. You can mix it up and order their template designs with your B&B name and some catchy phrase.

Check out this site. We have dealt with these folks for many years..
catlady said:
Check out this site. We have dealt with these folks for many years.
Thank you, this apron looks like exactly what I want and just haven't been able to find. It does look like their is a minimum quantity to order, do you think aprons with our logo would sell? I don't have any experience with that.

catlady said:
Thank you, this apron looks like exactly what I want and just haven't been able to find. It does look like their is a minimum quantity to order, do you think aprons with our logo would sell? I don't have any experience with that.
Honestly, I wouldn't buy one from an inn as I don't use aprons. But then again, I wouldn't buy any logo'd items from an inn. Just not something that appeals to me any longer.
I know there are places that do sell logo'd items very well or include in their packages as a way to move them. The only thing I ever sold was my little cookbook. I
I Know lots of folks who sell coffee mugs and they go over real well.

I use a local advertising company to order my sweatshirts, t-shirts and aprons. The logo is silk screened. For our robes, I buy them from Cypress Robes and they do the embroidery.
Usually, there is a local shop in your town that does embroidery. There will be a one time set-up fee and then you should get the file on disk or e-mail that you can give to another embroiderer if you want to change.
We also use polo shirts with our logo embroidered for work shirts.
I do sell a few aprons, but not a lot. I need to price them at $18 to make any money off it and it seems to be a bit pricey for our guests. I don't care if I sell any, because I'll just use the ones I have in inventory at some point in time.

I use a local advertising company to order my sweatshirts, t-shirts and aprons. The logo is silk screened. For our robes, I buy them from Cypress Robes and they do the embroidery.
Usually, there is a local shop in your town that does embroidery. There will be a one time set-up fee and then you should get the file on disk or e-mail that you can give to another embroiderer if you want to change.
We also use polo shirts with our logo embroidered for work shirts.
I do sell a few aprons, but not a lot. I need to price them at $18 to make any money off it and it seems to be a bit pricey for our guests. I don't care if I sell any, because I'll just use the ones I have in inventory at some point in time..
Sorry $18 for an apron!!! THere is no way I would pay that for an apron. Who wears aprons today? Other than innkeepers and chefs:)

catlady said:
Honestly, I wouldn't buy one from an inn as I don't use aprons. But then again, I wouldn't buy any logo'd items from an inn. Just not something that appeals to me any longer.
I know there are places that do sell logo'd items very well or include in their packages as a way to move them. The only thing I ever sold was my little cookbook. I
catlady said:
We sell coffee mugs, coasters, magnets and ornaments, all from Deneen Pottery. They all sell very well (in fact we are on a wait for mugs right now). I don't know about the aprons, although they are pretty inexpensive so maybe I"ll just order the dozen and consider them my family's Christmas gifts for the year
wink_smile.gif

i do.
wink_smile.gif
always have. otherwise, i wipe my hands on my jeans. (bad!)
my daughter and my sons' girlfriends in their 20's and early 30's (all into vintage clothing) wear them and pay big $ for pretty ones. i bought one for my younger son's girlfiriend as a birthday present ... she picked it out. it has cherries all over it and ruffles and big pockets.

i do.
wink_smile.gif
my daughter and my sons' girlfriends in their 20's and early 30's (all into vintage clothing) wear them and pay big $ for pretty ones. i bought one for my younger son's girlfiriend as a birthday present ... she picked it out. it has cherries all over it and ruffles and big pockets..
Yea I know which you mean...I actually remember them ....my mom & grandma wore them....I think I did too :)
Now, I just keep the proverbial dish towel handy and use that when I am cooking...and these days...I am not doing much of that even. Husband has taken over those duties
kiss.gif

yes. all the rage now are 'retro' aprons that look like they are from the 50's. they ARE cute!

catlady said:
I am out of aprons at the moment - but I have 2 ladies who want aprons when I get them (I told them they will be $25 and the answer was OK) and had a 3rd guest ask to buy one this year. I have sold them in the past. That is why I am out. Mine are a simple bib apron with 2 pockets across the apron part.
The latest guest said she was not interested in T-shirts - have a ton of them she said. Who can say... They also like my coffee cups if I can ever get my potter on the stick to start potting again!

www.embroidme.com/
This place is a local franchise, and will work with low or no minimums. If you can find a location close enough, you can inspect the quality of aprons or shirts before you order, and they can do the set up for your logos.

i do.
wink_smile.gif
my daughter and my sons' girlfriends in their 20's and early 30's (all into vintage clothing) wear them and pay big $ for pretty ones. i bought one for my younger son's girlfiriend as a birthday present ... she picked it out. it has cherries all over it and ruffles and big pockets..
seashanty said:
i do.
wink_smile.gif
my daughter and my sons' girlfriends in their 20's and early 30's (all into vintage clothing) wear them and pay big $ for pretty ones. i bought one for my younger son's girlfiriend as a birthday present ... she picked it out. it has cherries all over it and ruffles and big pockets.
Aprons seem to be in style again. There is a lady who has a stand every Saturday at our Farmer's market who sells vintage style aprons like crazy.

Back