Where to go for parts

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

egoodell

Reaction score
Hi All,
A friend of mine found a website for the parts you need to repair things so that you don't have to throw them away and buy new. For example she ordered a part for her Mr. Coffee which was .99
She got a human being on the phone!!! And the lady took the time to look up and see if she had to order the whole filter system or just one small part. Turned out she could order just the little part that broke. Since it's a flimsy part and the minimum order from the company is $5 she just orderedt three of them. She'll get back to me about how this all worked, but said she could not get the part from Mr. Coffee (do ya think they want her to buy a new coffeemaker???)
This site may come in handy.
http://www.nelsonappliance.com1-866-635-1928 M-F 9 to 5 (MST)

OK, here are our parts sources...these guys are for appliance parts:
http://www.partselect.com
We order parts before 3 pm and they're here the next day.
And there is also...these guys were great...hubs ordered too many parts and they called to tell us we didn't need everything we ordered and did we want them to take the extra parts off the order? These guys are for small engine parts (snowblowers, lawnmowers and the like).
http://www.sepw.com/

while we are on the subject of replacements, i thought i'd put this china, crystal, silver and flatware replacement link .. it's called Replacements, ltd.
i just got my sister some replacement knives and forks for her oneida paul revere pistol grip service. i've got them wrapped up for an early christmas present. i know that when the family all gets to her house for thanksgiving dinner, they'll be filling in with her every day knives. but not this year!
wink_smile.gif

All good suggestions. I also like www.searspartsdirect.com They have all the exploded view diagrams connected to the ordering process so it is usually pretty east to figure out what you need. Sometimes there is some confusion over how many of the parts (shows a photo of two but you order them individually).

Thank you all for this thread. My dishwasher needs a new rack, and could really use a new front as well... I'm sure one of these sites will have what I need!
=)
Kk.

oh ... just thought i'd mention that i bought a bunch of mini blind rods from hd supply solutions. also, replacement closet poles. (amoung lots of other things) they've been mentioned on the forum before as a source for amenities and everything you'd find at home depot. you can find lots of odds and ends on the website, but you have to know what the part is called you are looking for or you search and search a long time. shipping so far has been negligible or free.

Wow, Nelson is just up the street from us. They are indeed a great resource, we have used them a lot over the years. I did not know they had gone www.

Back