Where to Go Getaway Fares Map

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess I'm going to have to just rely on Calgon to take me away!

Our beautiful newer regional airport was recently named one of the biggest rip-off airports in the country, so there is no such thing as a good deal flying out from there. Have to drive the 4+ hours to Detroit to get anything reasonable.

Our beautiful newer regional airport was recently named one of the biggest rip-off airports in the country, so there is no such thing as a good deal flying out from there. Have to drive the 4+ hours to Detroit to get anything reasonable..
Are you talking GRR??? DH has been traveling out of there recently for business - no problems that I know of, except for the fact that next week he is flying from there, thru someplace in WI to get to someplace in PA!!! Now, that doesn't make sense!
But we have taken trips out of there in the winter and when you come back they will go get your car out of the parking lot - all cleared of snow and heated up for you! No extra charge as far as I know.

Our beautiful newer regional airport was recently named one of the biggest rip-off airports in the country, so there is no such thing as a good deal flying out from there. Have to drive the 4+ hours to Detroit to get anything reasonable..
Are you talking GRR??? DH has been traveling out of there recently for business - no problems that I know of, except for the fact that next week he is flying from there, thru someplace in WI to get to someplace in PA!!! Now, that doesn't make sense!
But we have taken trips out of there in the winter and when you come back they will go get your car out of the parking lot - all cleared of snow and heated up for you! No extra charge as far as I know.
suellen222 said:
Are you talking GRR???
No, Cherry Capital in Traverse City.

Back