Which part of ......?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of annoying people...my dentist has this new policy that they call and you have to return their call to confirm your reminder with them that you have an appt.
The orthodontist calls - it is prerecorded mssg and boom, there you have it. The dentist x 4 in our family every 6 months so this = 8-12 calls per year, we have to call them back, wait on hold, tell them the name and date, "Oh hang on my screen is messed up" etc etc Talk about wasting everyone's time!!! We were away early last week, so they called here, then called DH's work, then called his cell phone. Three days away from an appt, and required a call back..
My allergist does that, except and this is a big exception, all I have to do is push a button to record 'Yes', 'No' or 'connect me with the office'. I hate, absolutely hate, recorded messages. They take so dang long to get to the point. I generally hang up and call whoever it is. Much faster.

Speaking of annoying people...my dentist has this new policy that they call and you have to return their call to confirm your reminder with them that you have an appt.
The orthodontist calls - it is prerecorded mssg and boom, there you have it. The dentist x 4 in our family every 6 months so this = 8-12 calls per year, we have to call them back, wait on hold, tell them the name and date, "Oh hang on my screen is messed up" etc etc Talk about wasting everyone's time!!! We were away early last week, so they called here, then called DH's work, then called his cell phone. Three days away from an appt, and required a call back..
Customer friendly? Here they just charge you, no show fee (24 h minimum cancellation period), often $35 for a 15 min appointment, or more pro rata. ...

Back