Who is now listed as a Tes la Destination

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Innkeep

Reaction score
I guess I'm just curious. I'd love to know how many Innmates end up doing the destination charging. Let's save this thread only for those who are participating, and how long it takes to get their first Tesla guest.
Even on this thread, there are still advantages to being anonymous, but I would also be very happy for those of you who are anonymous to send me an email through the forum, which I will forward to Arks. I am beginning to write my bucket list and now find excuses for road trips.

Gillum House - installed July 1, 2015 and hit the Tesla site by today, July 12. Still waiting for my first Tesla. I would love for it to be you and/or Arks. It is thanks to the 2 of you, especially you Innkeep, that we are all getting on the map.

plus its something us nimble little guys can out do the hotels on - cos you telling me any of the big chains are offering this? nope!

Gillum House - installed July 1, 2015 and hit the Tesla site by today, July 12. Still waiting for my first Tesla. I would love for it to be you and/or Arks. It is thanks to the 2 of you, especially you Innkeep, that we are all getting on the map..
OK Dummie Mary here asking a question for Gillum House? When the Tesla car was here they plugged into one of my 3 outside sockets and charged up. How is this different from a Tesla socket ? Why would I need a Tesla socket ? Dummie needs to know.

Innkeep can tell it better, but the real answer is MORE POWER, FASTER. The Tesla charger requires a 100 amp circuit and draws 80 amps. Innkeep told me my 110 outlet would give her 4 miles in 1 hour of hookup. The Universal charger required a 40 amp circuit and I do not know what the draw is on it.
not meaning to be nasty or rude - but we do not read any better than guests as this thread was requested to be WHO HAS ONE ONLY.

Back