Who Knew the Second B Stood For...?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
[h3]
Who Knew the Second B Stood For...? see more here[/h3]
I will get dinged for using this cartoon without permission. So when it happens I will have to take it down, but for now... :)

LOVE IT..and appropriate for you. I have not looked at your blog in a while.
You know what..I am going to go out on a limb here and make a suggestion for you to change your blog background.To me it is distracting and takes away from all the great info on the blog...my personal opinion....sorry
heart.gif

You know what..I am going to go out on a limb here and make a suggestion for you to change your blog background.To me it is distracting and takes away from all the great info on the blog...my personal opinion....sorry
heart.gif
EmptyNest said:
heart.gif
I know. But when I make it a plain background I don't like it. I battle this out all the time.

heart.gif
EmptyNest said:
heart.gif
I know. But when I make it a plain background I don't like it. I battle this out all the time.
doesn't have to be plain,, just something a bit easier on the eyes. a seamless background of some type... not daffodils either:)

heart.gif
EmptyNest said:
heart.gif
I have to agree that the background is too busy, but who am I to say

heart.gif
EmptyNest said:
heart.gif
doesn't have to be plain,, just something a bit easier on the eyes. a seamless background of some type... not daffodils either:)
EmptyNest said:
Oops, I replied on the wrong thread. i made an adjustment, check it out now.

heart.gif
EmptyNest said:
heart.gif
EmptyNest said:
better but not quite right. I just sent you something to try.

heart.gif
EmptyNest said:
heart.gif
EmptyNest said:
EmptyNest said:
Thanks

I like the new background for the blog a whole lot better now. The BLOG itself is just great. Here's hoping that with the new Harvester Center you will have guests galore. I wish for you that they will all want to stay 2+ nights to have plenty of time to do the Crooked Road as well as see the show.

I like the new background for the blog a whole lot better now. The BLOG itself is just great. Here's hoping that with the new Harvester Center you will have guests galore. I wish for you that they will all want to stay 2+ nights to have plenty of time to do the Crooked Road as well as see the show..
Innkeep said:
I like the new background for the blog a whole lot better now. The BLOG itself is just great. Here's hoping that with the new Harvester Center you will have guests galore. I wish for you that they will all want to stay 2+ nights to have plenty of time to do the Crooked Road as well as see the show.
not sure which one you saw I am in the midst of a chang-o-rama, none have been there more than a few minutes. I may stick with this last one.

I like the new background for the blog a whole lot better now. The BLOG itself is just great. Here's hoping that with the new Harvester Center you will have guests galore. I wish for you that they will all want to stay 2+ nights to have plenty of time to do the Crooked Road as well as see the show..
Innkeep said:
not sure which one you saw I am in the midst of a chang-o-rama, none have been there more than a few minutes. I may stick with this last one.
I like the current one much better but it is not sized to your blog and is it bleeding into the white area and white is showing at top and bottom. Any way to change the background proportions?

Innkeep said:
I like the current one much better but it is not sized to your blog and is it bleeding into the white area and white is showing at top and bottom. Any way to change the background proportions?
EmptyNest said:
No, it is the wider one vs the narrow as well. I kind of like it bleeding over. I know, just slap me any time EmptyN. haha I will go in and see about adjusting the blog width again.

Back