Who's Who.....

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
Are you folks being as inundated as I am with the invitations to Who's Who of..... whatever one of the hour? I have deleted at least 3 today. It must be Who's Who Season because I am getting these e-mails every other day it seems. Perhaps when I was younger and more stupid, I would have been impressed that I was invited to be a Who's Who. Not bloody likely today. For one thing, I know that a Who;s Who I ain't!

I've been getting that stuff for years from other professional organizations. There's usually $$ involved to join.

I've been getting that stuff for years from other professional organizations. There's usually $$ involved to join..
Exactly. The only way I will ever qualify for any kind of Who's Who is to buy my way in. I have been getting them for years - but not with this intensity. Had 2 more today since I posted this!

I get those semi-regularly, but in the past week I've been getting a rash of emails -- to all my accounts -- along the lines of "I found out you have a job available, so if you'll please just review my resume, I'd really appreciate it. I've ever so conveniently attached it in a zip file for you!"
Yeah, right.

I had joined one some years back.......I think I had paid them $300 or $500......did nothing for me........oh wait, yes it did......it made me that much poorer.
We have here police benevelent associations that are constantly asking for $..........thing is with them.......those doing the calling and collecting of the funds........they are paid.....a small % goes to what it was intended for.....after expenses...........we were told to contribute the PAL if we wanted our money to go any good use.

Back