Why Gogobot makes Google and TripAdvisor look like folding car maps

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Read post but didn't actually go to gogobot. Struck me as odd that the search term used to compare was "London Vacation". Not a search that many would Google? Shows how social media will effect where you go and what you do. Scary to me, do you only do what your friends do? All the kids are doin it.....

I went to my town and my B&B has a photo of hte house next door. Most of the restaurants are photos down the street of nothing. I l know my town is small etc but looks like this is a bit of a mess.
Checked out where I live and the same thing. Restaurants that are not in that part of the city. The photos come up pixelated but i use firefox. Neat idea just needs work.

I went to my town and my B&B has a photo of hte house next door. Most of the restaurants are photos down the street of nothing. I l know my town is small etc but looks like this is a bit of a mess.
Checked out where I live and the same thing. Restaurants that are not in that part of the city. The photos come up pixelated but i use firefox. Neat idea just needs work..
They've put my inn in the wrong place. Which means they used TA to pull geo info as TA is the only place that still has me at the wrong address.

I can see they may have pulled info from TA and Google. Always good to know what is out there about your inn!

This site needs a heck of a lot of work to be of any use at all, at least in my area!
Only picture that is correct is my B&B's everything else is of wooded areas or wrong buildings. And most of their listings are out of date!

Back