Why me?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
So for the past 2 weeks or so I have gotten at least one email everyday from some guy named Brian. The first one said 'Merry Christmas' in the subject line and I thought it was family. Damn. Now it's been everyday. Brian is a very busy guy with his emails. Never the same and one got thru my spam filter yesterday after I had banned his email addy. He doesn't appear to be selling anything, just emailing about a lot of different things he thinks I'd be interested in.

Because he loves your avatar. You look so happy.and he has no idea who Morticia is. (tongue is poking a hole in my cheek!)

other than the fact that you are very cute, could this be the scam/spam 'guy'? are there attachments in his emails?

other than the fact that you are very cute, could this be the scam/spam 'guy'? are there attachments in his emails?.
Links, not attachments. All websites I might be interested in. I haven't opened any of the emails since the first one when I realized it wasn't anyone I know. Altho the one yesterday was full of half-way informative stuff. The one that got thru the spam filter and I went online to look at it. Today's subject line was an offer for dinner. He's in hot competition with Mr Lee Kim-Chung, who also emails regularly. Har, har.

other than the fact that you are very cute, could this be the scam/spam 'guy'? are there attachments in his emails?.
Links, not attachments. All websites I might be interested in. I haven't opened any of the emails since the first one when I realized it wasn't anyone I know. Altho the one yesterday was full of half-way informative stuff. The one that got thru the spam filter and I went online to look at it. Today's subject line was an offer for dinner. He's in hot competition with Mr Lee Kim-Chung, who also emails regularly. Har, har.
Yup - me too. Got the one this morning that said "dinner is on me"

The Tipsy Butler said:
That was yesterday's. I should go check...nope. Today it is ol' Veronika looking for summer employment.

Back