Will not vacate

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Ike, I am just getting caught up. What a Sunday for you! POOR BABY. I wish I could kick these people (the late leavers and the snooty check-ins both) in the shins for you, they both deserve it.
It's just that perfect storm when you're in the busy-season groove, rocking along and they just hit the perfect combo of variables to knock you off your game. And your patience and ability to be graceful are LONG GONE. They can't possibly understand or better yet CARE why you need them OUT now. As for the other one, sounds like nothing would make her happy, there's one in every group. I cannot wait to hear what you/DH say in French as they're leaving...stick THAT in your pipe and smoke it!!!!

Update...nice as pie at breakfast. Totally checked out right afterwards. "It was very nice, for a house." Well, that's what happens when you own a posh hotel (with bad reviews). Someone's home is not going to be good enough.
She should have been at the hotel next door. More her speed.

ohman! the pita's have found you
AWFUL!
angry_smile.gif

way past check out, i was in the room stripping the beds and taking the towels ... 'we have folks who paid for early checkins coming so the rooms have to be made ready'
if i turned off the water, that would be spiting myself. ie ... no toilet flushing, dish washing, laundry doing, not to mention the guests still in the place who have every right to have water in their room
AS FOR THE HATERS ... i hope they left! i can't speak french so couldn't ... can you/hub really? if so, i hope you did.

ohman! the pita's have found you
AWFUL!
angry_smile.gif

way past check out, i was in the room stripping the beds and taking the towels ... 'we have folks who paid for early checkins coming so the rooms have to be made ready'
if i turned off the water, that would be spiting myself. ie ... no toilet flushing, dish washing, laundry doing, not to mention the guests still in the place who have every right to have water in their room
AS FOR THE HATERS ... i hope they left! i can't speak french so couldn't ... can you/hub really? if so, i hope you did..
Hubs understands French it's his native language. He hasn't used it in awhile so he's rusty on the speaking part. I did not throw anything in French at her this morning. Discretion and valor and all of that.
Plus, she was leaving. I was doing the happy dance.

Back