Wine country near Charlottsville, VA - where to stay?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBeachHouse

Reaction score
Any of you innmates on the wine country tour?
We are talking with friends about maybe doing a one night road trip from Norfolk.

I know the folks who used to own Arcady Vineyard B&B. Just sold last week to new folks. I'm sure it's lovely.
I also know folks in Orange, VA and in Washington, VA, but I think those might be a little further away.

I know the folks who used to own Arcady Vineyard B&B. Just sold last week to new folks. I'm sure it's lovely.
I also know folks in Orange, VA and in Washington, VA, but I think those might be a little further away..
Where did Arcady go.? Always enjoyed talking with them at conferences, etc. We'd talk about our BnBs , starting with a house and growing it in stages...... I'll miss them .........Mary

They are building a new house on land very near their B&B (just like we did!) and are still helping the new owners with the transition. I don't know if they are still going to do the wine tours or not, but they may be.

I know lots of folks in Charlottesville
inn at Monticello, inn at sugar hollow farm, Dinsmore House. I also believe we have inn mates here near there as well.

Back