wine voting

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We vacationed in Winchester last year and just loved it. Our friends are going next week and are having a private Chef's Table for Two at One Block West, jealous! You should follow their Facebook page if you are local, they do lots of contests like "pick a wine for this entree" and you can win gc's. And yes, we should do a meet up there sometime.
Violino was excellent as well, it's as old school Italian as you can get. Food was fantastic.

We vacationed in Winchester last year and just loved it. Our friends are going next week and are having a private Chef's Table for Two at One Block West, jealous! You should follow their Facebook page if you are local, they do lots of contests like "pick a wine for this entree" and you can win gc's. And yes, we should do a meet up there sometime.
Violino was excellent as well, it's as old school Italian as you can get. Food was fantastic..
Don Draper said:
You should follow their Facebook page if you are local, they do lots of contests like "pick a wine for this entree" and you can win gc's. And yes, we should do a meet up there sometime.
I follow his blog (cleverly called One Blog West) but not the FB page - I'll add that to my list. We've been to Violino's once and One Block West two times, but we get down to Winchester maybe once a month for a trip to Costco. We have other innkeeper friends we meet from south of there on occasion.

Back