wine voting

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey Camb

Reaction score
I forget who we were helping win a wine tour/B&B competition but do we have the results yet? did we help?

Hi there,
All that I have heard is that we have been nominated and I think the voting is going on for one more month. So if any of you have any friends with nothing to do, ask them to vote for us under the "travel" title - best wine tour and best central Virginia B&B - we would SO much appreicate it. Name is Arcady Vineyard Wine Tours and Arcady Vineyard B&B. This will be announced in a later issue and help us book tours to pay to finish our wing! You can join their newsletter or just use the link to see if we won any exposure
http://www.virginiawinelover.com/bestof
Thank you all again!!!
Riki

Hi there,
All that I have heard is that we have been nominated and I think the voting is going on for one more month. So if any of you have any friends with nothing to do, ask them to vote for us under the "travel" title - best wine tour and best central Virginia B&B - we would SO much appreicate it. Name is Arcady Vineyard Wine Tours and Arcady Vineyard B&B. This will be announced in a later issue and help us book tours to pay to finish our wing! You can join their newsletter or just use the link to see if we won any exposure
Thank you all again!!!
Riki.
I will bookmark it this time. Will vote as I vote for Shinnston.

Hi there,
Thank you all again!!!
Riki.
I wish you could vote more than once, but they only allow one vote. Unless you have more than one email address to enter..
RIki

Hi there,
Thank you all again!!!
Riki.
I wish you could vote more than once, but they only allow one vote. Unless you have more than one email address to enter..
RIki
only 15 to give for the cause

Hi there,
Thank you all again!!!
Riki.
RIki
NEWS!!! I used the same address this morning that I used yesterday and it said thank you. Now I do not know if they throw out the duplicates later, but it DID take it. So perhaps it is once per day per e-mail!

Hi there,
Thank you all again!!!
Riki.
RIki
NEWS!!! I used the same address this morning that I used yesterday and it said thank you. Now I do not know if they throw out the duplicates later, but it DID take it. So perhaps it is once per day per e-mail!
wow! Maybe they are not organized....!
RIki

Hi there,
Thank you all again!!!
Riki.
RIki
RIki
I gave you 3 more today

Hi there,
Thank you all again!!!
Riki.
RIki
RIki
I gave you 3 more today
I'm surpised it went through since it says you can only vote once...!
RIki

Will you let us know when the final results are in? cos I will have forgotten by then!

Egad! Me being a wine lover, you have even got us North of the 49th voting for you. Best of Luck!

Egad! Me being a wine lover, you have even got us North of the 49th voting for you. Best of Luck!.
Thank you all very much! I still can't believe that more than one vote pre email is going through. They must not have set it up correctly...I hope they don't check after the fact!!
RIki

I am voting every day with my 3 emails. I am also voting for best overall restaurant for One Block West which is in Winchester, they offer TONS of Virginia wines by the glass so you really get to try a bunch, and the food is great also!

I am voting every day with my 3 emails. I am also voting for best overall restaurant for One Block West which is in Winchester, they offer TONS of Virginia wines by the glass so you really get to try a bunch, and the food is great also!.
Don Draper said:
I am voting every day with my 3 emails. I am also voting for best overall restaurant for One Block West which is in Winchester, they offer TONS of Virginia wines by the glass so you really get to try a bunch, and the food is great also!
I love that place. You'll have to let us know the next time you go - we'll meet you!

I am voting every day with my 3 emails. I am also voting for best overall restaurant for One Block West which is in Winchester, they offer TONS of Virginia wines by the glass so you really get to try a bunch, and the food is great also!.
Are you near Winchester? The chef there did a program for our Association members several years ago. It was great. Food is wonderful. We need to go back. I guess I don't think about them because it is at least an hour drive for us and that needs planned and reservations in advance. We don't think that far ahead any more.:-( Have you eaten at Violino? I have heard that it is good.

Back