Winning as a team is better than anything. It's great to share success. -Jim Harbaugh

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Winning as a team is better than anything. It's great to share success. -Jim Harbaugh[/COLOR]
I saw that quote today and thought about you.
I get a bit irritated when people come to the forum and immediately act divisive. People come and people go...but there is a group of innkeepers here who through thick and thin have formed a bond and friendship. Many have had the extra benefit of meeting each other in person, and I wanted to say thank you and I am pleased to know you.
Yes we all do things differently, but in the end we are a team, which is the reason InnteractiveInns was started, and open to all contributing members of this forum. We represent this industry from farm stays to city urban inns. We all do what we feel is best in our location and situation and appreciate the feedback the forum offers. That is what it is all about innmates, it is a fellowship. We're all in this together, I thank you for letting me share your success!
You Rock. I hope you know wherever you are today, that this is true!

regular_smile.gif

This forum is awsome and I appreciate coming here for adise or to give some out-thanks you all!

I actually got verklempt reading that....
You expressed exactly how I've felt about the forum over the years. Thank YOU!!
heart.gif

This forum has saved us from m a n y mistakes. Thanks to everyone who shares their experiences, happy and not so.
KathleenM

I am honored to be a member of this Forum - to be an Inn-Mate. It is a combo of current experiences amd the sharing of the life experiences previous lives and talents, the support when we are down, the "back away from the butter dish" when I am ready to do DH in, the nothing held back opinions, the prayers and tears we share - that is what has made this THE place for inn-mates to gather.

the innkeepers and aspirings who frequent this site make this absolutely a fabulous place to have found and continue to stay. thanks a bunch!

Said it before and I will say it again. DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU GUYS! THANK YOU ALL!!!

Back