Wish Me Luck!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's finally over! We received payment today in the mail from the DP along with a letter stating that we didn't have to worry about any further public reviews from them. Of course, she had to get the last dig in, but it's alright, it's now over.
We've learned a lot over this incident. I sincerely doubt that we'll ever be faced with this type of situation again, especially since we've changed how we do phone reservations. I never want to go through this again, but I'm glad we did it this one time with these specific people.
THE END.
As they say....closure.

It's finally over! We received payment today in the mail from the DP along with a letter stating that we didn't have to worry about any further public reviews from them. Of course, she had to get the last dig in, but it's alright, it's now over.
We've learned a lot over this incident. I sincerely doubt that we'll ever be faced with this type of situation again, especially since we've changed how we do phone reservations. I never want to go through this again, but I'm glad we did it this one time with these specific people.
THE END.
Congrats! Have a great dinner at their expense.
I wouldn't think you would have to worry about further reviews... the first one cost them a lot of lost time and money. I wonder if they have learnt anything from this... and won't try to pull anything like this again. Nah, probably not!
Breakfast Diva said:
THE END

CONGRATS
people-cheerleader.gif

people-cheerleader.gif

people-cheerleader.gif

Back