Wish us luck!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Draper

Reaction score
We have a friend coming to do new food photos for our website this weekend. He does really nice work, and with the tips we've gotten on this forum we have very high hopes for good results! I will try to post some when he is finished.

I wish you ALL the luck in the world.
I'm still looking for someone to do new pictures of our rooms and food that won't break the bank. I know it's a compliment to our place when guests say "the pictures don't do it justice", but it's a lousy testimony to the effectiveness of our photos.

Thank goodness for friends. I never ask any of my friends to "give" me their livelihood, but several have gifted me and that was wonderfuly generous and very much appreciated. I am a firm beliver in "pass it on" and that is why I try to help others in return,
It sounds as if you have been blessed also. The photos will be beautiful!

Yes and we innkeepers KNOW what we need.
My friend who travels the world over said he would help with some room photos, he did not even have a clue. Can take incredible pics all over the world, but room pics, or food pics...not even close. So with the INNKEEPERS ASSISTANCE the photos will be grand!

Quick update, we just finished up about 3 hours worth of work and we got all the actual "dining" shots finished, this afternoon we are focusing on raw ingredients and snacks. I will try to post some finished pics this afternoon, but they are coming out SO nice so far! We are beyond thrilled.
Here I am posting the sad little photo we currently have on our breakfast page. That is a piece of creme brulee french toast and sausage links...ugh. I'm embarrassed it's been up this long. Will get you the updated ones as soon as I can!
Breakfast.jpg

Innsider don't forget the FORK IN shots...I really like those... WE CAN'T WAIT! WHAT FUN!
626096288_8Cqbi-M.jpg

big-mill-bed-and-breakfast-gluten-free-sweet-italian-sausage-custard-quich-with-hash-brown-potato-crust-recipe.jpg

Here's my favorite from this morning, peach french toast with bacon:
lrg_Peach%20French%20Toast.jpg

I take such terrible food photos...I just took this of check-in refreshments and it came out so bad I had to alter it into a watercolor.
this really is an art!!

I take such terrible food photos...I just took this of check-in refreshments and it came out so bad I had to alter it into a watercolor.
this really is an art!!.
You should have used a "solid" tablecloth. What makes that look bad is that it is too busy!

Back