Woman hits plush pay dirt with tours for teddy bears

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the love of - Teddy!!! This is when you know you have gone off the deep end.

Holy mackeral! I thought you brought your teddy bear on hols with you! This is kind of like the traveling gnome.
I got a gift teddy bear when I was in the hospital (I was in my late 30's) and I slept with it the whole time I was there. The first morning there were rounds I heard some of the residents whispering about my bear. I told them, 'You have no idea how scary a hospital is at night if you don't have a teddy!' I think I may have raised some awareness. I hope so.
VT Teddy Bear Co ships their bears with airholes in the boxes.

Holy mackeral! I thought you brought your teddy bear on hols with you! This is kind of like the traveling gnome.
I got a gift teddy bear when I was in the hospital (I was in my late 30's) and I slept with it the whole time I was there. The first morning there were rounds I heard some of the residents whispering about my bear. I told them, 'You have no idea how scary a hospital is at night if you don't have a teddy!' I think I may have raised some awareness. I hope so.
VT Teddy Bear Co ships their bears with airholes in the boxes..
When DH had his 6-way bypass, they GAVE him a teddy bear to hug when he had to cough to ease the pain of coughing. I bought a Chicago Bears shirt for it to make him feel better.

I'll bet she got the idea from the movie "Amelie" That's where Travelocity came up with the traveling gnome...a direct rip off from the movie.

I'll bet she got the idea from the movie "Amelie" That's where Travelocity came up with the traveling gnome...a direct rip off from the movie..
Proud Texan said:
I'll bet she got the idea from the movie "Amelie" That's where Travelocity came up with the traveling gnome...a direct rip off from the movie.
One of my favorite all-time movies.

Thanks! Just posted it on my fb as I love stories from around the world. Funny!

Back