World's most expensive cities for a hotel room

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW Stouts ville didn't make the list!
wink_smile.gif

I've been to 6 of those 10 cities and didn't pay anywhere near those prices!.
I've been to 6 as well, but at least two were when I was a student with a backpack and staying at Youth Hostels. But I am pretty sure they are talking 5* hotels.... I'm a 3* sort of guy. :)

I've been to 6 as well, but at least two were when I was a student with a backpack and staying at Youth Hostels. But I am pretty sure they are talking 5* hotels.... I'm a 3* sort of guy. :)
Eric Arthur Blair said:
The article said "average room rate". That would make it about a 3* catagory.
I'm a 5* kinda gal, with a 3* pocket book!
shades_smile.gif

Eric Arthur Blair said:
The article said "average room rate". That would make it about a 3* catagory.
I'm a 5* kinda gal, with a 3* pocket book!
shades_smile.gif

I think they just worked an average out of a list of whatever number of hotels, which included some VERY expensive ones, so the average rate comes out as being incredibly high - that just means that, for example, Paris has some really luxurious hotels, not that the average room there costs $304 :)
It's all in all a pretty useless ranking ;)

Back