Worst Guests (a recollection)

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Well today being St Patrick's Day it is also the day I recall one of the worst guests we have had, who I nicknamed "Naked Twister Guy." I share this as guests who checked in a few minutes ago asked about going to nearby so and so city for live music, or nearby bar lounge for live music. I asked them "You know it is St Patrick's Day right?" as they mentioned a quiet dinner with perhaps some guy playing a guitar.
Naked Twister Guy arrived drunk from the parade in nearby city, which according to Twitter is again the drunken brawl it was that day. Naked Twister Guy paid $80 to get a taxi to this B&B (as we do not have taxis - which I have decided is a GOOD THING btw).
After smoking dope in the room, and worse things I won't mention, it just made a heart smile to see her mini van in our parking area with the car seat in the back and the "BABY ON BOARD" placard in the rear window.
Fortunately for us (INNS) I believe internet hook ups are slowing down.
When he called to tell me they lost a ring in the bedroom could I go and look for it...(I won't go into detail what I said to him).

So far we have lucked out in re rowdy leprechauns. All of the hotels in town are full so we are getting the random walk ins tonight. Can't say we've ever had a hook-up that we knew about. Maybe there are too many big hotels around here so they just head over that way.

What? That's it. Your not going to go into detail? I was just getting ready for a good lol.

I have had a few who smored so loud I heard it downstairs, in the Library, with their door AND mine shut. I could not imagine trying to sleep next to that! Other wise they were nice. So far, knock on wood, I have not had any really weird guests other than the ones who checked in and left never to be seen again. Had a couple of those.

I have had a few who smored so loud I heard it downstairs, in the Library, with their door AND mine shut. I could not imagine trying to sleep next to that! Other wise they were nice. So far, knock on wood, I have not had any really weird guests other than the ones who checked in and left never to be seen again. Had a couple of those..
gillumhouse said:
I have had a few who smored so loud I heard it downstairs,
So, you know I'm picturing them sitting around the non-working fireplaces with graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate bars...s'moring to beat the band.

I have had a few who smored so loud I heard it downstairs, in the Library, with their door AND mine shut. I could not imagine trying to sleep next to that! Other wise they were nice. So far, knock on wood, I have not had any really weird guests other than the ones who checked in and left never to be seen again. Had a couple of those..
gillumhouse said:
So, you know I'm picturing them sitting around the non-working fireplaces with graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate bars...s'moring to beat the band.
The beauty of not knowing how to type (and failing to read before hitting save) is the comic relief it gives.

gillumhouse said:
Madeleine said:
gillumhouse said:
cheers.gif

gillumhouse said:
Madeleine said:
gillumhouse said:
cheers.gif

Penelope said:
Madeleine said:
gillumhouse said:
cheers.gif
smoring loudly - i wrote a blog about the camping experience, giving little kids sharpened long sticks to ignite flaming sugary balls of fire in the dark, and put in their mouths and in their hair... smoring is a sport.
chef.gif

PS VA State Parks holds the record for the world's largest smore.

Well my visual was a naked guy playing Twister, otherwise why would you give him that name!? Silly me!
But speaking of smoring - do you know they now make flat, square marshmallows especially for S'mores!

Back