Would you want to sleep in a (former) brothel?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This post has received more replies than any of the last roughly 70 posts (since bedbugs). The title alone grabs interest..
Tom said:
This post has received more replies than any of the last roughly 70 posts (since bedbugs). The title alone grabs interest.
Well, I guess there are worse things than bedbugs to be caught at a brothel.
So sorry Proud Texan has been away lately. I'm just sure he would have enjoyed the discussion.
I'll fill in for him (sing along, everyone!):
It's just a little bitty pissant country place,
Nuttin' much to see,
There's no drinking allowed.
We get a nice, quiet crowd
Plain as it can be.
It's just a piddly-sqautin' old-time country place,
Nuttin' too high-tone,
Just lots o' good will,
And maybe one small thrill,
But there's NUTTIN' dirty goin' on!

:)

"Former" please oh please add former into the title...or not. Maybe you will find out some things about the true nature of innkeepers. LOL!
Cheers!

I had some guests once that told me about a former brothel they stayed at in Alaska. It sounds like the b&b itself was in need of some major repair but because of the history it was a fun story for them to tell. I would use it. People often ask me about the history of our house and I have nothing interesting to tell them. I'd love to have something like that, it makes you memorable.

I had some guests once that told me about a former brothel they stayed at in Alaska. It sounds like the b&b itself was in need of some major repair but because of the history it was a fun story for them to tell. I would use it. People often ask me about the history of our house and I have nothing interesting to tell them. I'd love to have something like that, it makes you memorable..
Oh I don't care if he would tell them about it, or have it in the history of the inn for the room book. But not to use it to promote staying at the B & B. Not needed. :-(

Back