Wow Booking

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got a second call from a couple who want to book rooms in May . Told 1 caller ( her ) the 1 st 2 wknds in May are graduation wknds , I'd have to get back to them as I have to check my files.
They are getting married 1 wknd in May. Second call from him , told me the person who talked to them (1 st call) was very un professional . He wanted to report her, told him it was me . Told him what I told her but added they needed a larger Inn, BnB , hotel as it was just me here for booking, cooking, landscape, laundry, etc. He's mad.... they wont be coming here if I have anything to do with it.....
Probably do a TA report on me . Hey folks at 72 3/4 of age and 14 1/2 yrs doing this BnB ......... SBI so be it .

The exact guests that you do not want in your home..
Your right ... They just did a Google Business review on my BnB , I replied . Got to go finish ironing , then ......
They now just did a Facebook review on my BnB on my site. Got to go....busy here.
I hope your response said something along the lines of, "Our inn was not the best fit for the event you were planning."
TheBeachHouse said:
I hope your response said something along the lines of, "Our inn was not the best fit for the event you were planning."
Good one.
Then block them on Facebook and use that reply wherever else the reviews pop up. A couple planning a wedding who have time to do all these reviews are not using their time wisely.

The exact guests that you do not want in your home..
Your right ... They just did a Google Business review on my BnB , I replied . Got to go finish ironing , then ......
They now just did a Facebook review on my BnB on my site. Got to go....busy here.
TheBeachHouse said:
Good one.
Then block them on Facebook and use that reply wherever else the reviews pop up. A couple planning a wedding who have time to do all these reviews are not using their time wisely.
We had an inquiry about using the house for a wedding.
We'd never done one, but had enough experience with wedding parties to know what the issues were. I sent her something like the following:
We can rent the house to you for $xxxx. We cannot rent the rooms individually, so one person would have to cover the cost. We have 6 rooms and can sleep a total of 15 people. We will plan and serve breakfast, but can only serve breakfast to our room guests.
We can accommodate up to 25 for the service.
You would be responsible for all catering, set up, clean up, officiating and any addition requirements. Music will require a permit from the town. We will add a clean up fee for any additional clean up we are required to do.
The X Inn and Y Inn do offer wedding packages, you may want to contact them in your search.
Never heard back from her.

Back