wow - recipes from trader joe s

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26

Reaction score
i haven't tried to make any of these - just saw the newsletter in my email. and the recipes look so good! trader joe's is a really neat grocer around here. if you shop carefully, their prices are not bad.
anyway, here is the link to the recipes that caught my eye ... with pictures! Sticky Monkey Buns, Egg and Pesto Proscuitto Nests, & Sweet Potato, Leek and Bacon Egg Tottins ... i bet some of you awesome cooks could take the basics of these and do your own great stuff! i think i've seen some similar notes here before.
if you look on the link and click on recipes, there are some fun ideas like French Toastie Sticks (skewers with little slices of french toast, bacon, banana and strawberries ) ... and a Breakfast Casserole
i can't put them under recipes because i haven't tried to make them.

Oh My...I hit TJ's once a week and will surely give some of these recipes a try. Some of the sides look easy and delicious, using things I usually have on hand anyway. Thanks for sharing, Seashanty.

Back