Writer of Fake Reviews Gets Jsii;

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, one in hundreds. But they have to make it sound like they are effective. Of course, they get less and less reviews...

Yeah, one in hundreds. But they have to make it sound like they are effective. Of course, they get less and less reviews....
Google business listings have got to be crushing TA & yelp!
And that is entirely TA fault. They sued to prevent Google from having their info on Google's pages... so Google went it alone.

Yeah, one in hundreds. But they have to make it sound like they are effective. Of course, they get less and less reviews....
notAgrandma said:
I agree. We receive very few TA reviews anymore. 10-1 on Google.

notAgrandma said:
I've pretty much stopped asking for TA reviews.

notAgrandma said:
Anon Inn said:
It looks like they are remodeling themselves now into a social media platform where you can chat and make all your vacation plans in one place.
We rarely get reviews anyway and we're so far down the list in searches for my town that they are all but irrelevant to us.

Back