www.BestRomanticInns.com SPAM AS USUAL!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
and again, the spam spam spam spam...
For anyone new to this game, this guy is relentless and I AM GOING TO SHARE HIS INFO here as you all know who he is and get the same spam week after week. So ya know here is his info in case anyone wants to spam HIM on the world wide web!!! We don't put a website up to attract fruit flies like this guy!
GO AWAY!
Testimonial: "Your advertising is terrific! Best Romantic Inns drives more business to my website than any other. The quality of your product is phenomenal. Keep our guests coming! Many thanks." Lynn Pirozzoli, Black Horse Inn, Warrenton, VA

Sincerely,
Paul McKenzie
Romantic Inns and Hotels
223 Glendale Rd., Amherst, Massachusetts 01002
Details/Sign Up: https://bestr005.secure.omnis.com/advertise/index.htmhttps://bestr005.secure.omnis.com/advertise/index.htm (discount good through November 8th, 2011)
Web:
www.BestRomanticInns.comhttp://www.bestromanticinns.com/
Email:
[email protected]mailto:[email protected][/h4]

There are a gazillion different email addies, too. Just as you block what you think is the last one, bingo! up comes another email.
(Total aside, but I once stayed at the place that is giving him the referral. Wedding venue.)

BTW, the email addy for this one was 'travelnewssyndicate.com'.
I haven't noticed that hitting the link to unsubscribe has gotten me any fewer emails.

There are a gazillion different email addies, too. Just as you block what you think is the last one, bingo! up comes another email.
(Total aside, but I once stayed at the place that is giving him the referral. Wedding venue.).
I remember getting a call form reservation nexxus telling me The Depot Lodge at Paint Bank just got online with their online res system and loved it and wanted them to call me and tell me about it. I have never met nor emailed nor had a clue what this inn was. I do now, but I did not then. I think THEY THOUGHT all the innkeepers in one state have this little society and we all know each other. Anyidea how many inns in this state? Not sure maybe PAII can tell us, but there are A LOT!

This piece of trash also has a travel writer referral - I do not remember what it is called but early on I paid for it. first year I got a referral e-mail - listing of what the travel writers were looking for, which by the way were usually "luxury" - and then nothing. I actually paid for a second year since the first year was 2001 and I blamed 9-11 for the disruption. In 2002, I did not hear from his "service" again until renewal time. I am letting everyone know about this so they do not get suckered in. Around 2004, I got an e-mail from someone, I do not remember how it transpired, but it was a LOT of people screaming for this guys head for not providing the services that had been paid for.
If you get ANYTHING from Mc K en zie Com mu ni cations - hit delete so fast the mouse is still looking for its tragectory. Do not open, do not reply even to tell him which short pier to take a long walk on. It will only confirm a live address if you do.

Back