Ye!p

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Innkeep

Reaction score
I guess Ye!p has now made it to the midwest. I had one review from 2013 so I sort of stopped checking the page. Got curious about my listing because I've been avoiding the Ye!p sales person whose called a couple of times this month. Low and behold I have two new reviews. In the same time period only one TA review.
The last discussion I remember is that the whole Ye!p process is so convoluted that there's not much I want to invest in it, i.e. time or money. They now have owners responses, and there don't seem to be the innumerable pop-ups trying to lure me away from my listing. So are any of y'all changing your focus away from TA? Just curious

Nope. Ye!p is similar to a protection racket. Once they've signed you up, they'll punish you if you don't renew. Avoid at all costs.

I have been getting the Yelp calls. She is telling me how many times my site has bee viewed and how many have looked for phone number or directions. I find that interesting since the e-mils I get from Yelp however frequently they come, have said O looks and ) conversions or whatever that other number is. Blowing smoke.

Months ago I listened to a rep. The cost was equal to or more to what TA quotes. The difference is that they 'promote you' on other listings thus touting that you will get so many more views thus more reservations. I am sure there was more but at that point I had fazed out listening until the price. She then basically told me my business would fold without them . . Click.
Since then I have had 2 others try to reach me by phone and email. After the 3rd email this last Thursday I wrote back stating I had heard their offer and I am not interested. The reply was that he knew what was offered but their offers are not the same.
BTW if you haven't put the pieces together yet: Yelp is YP - If that sounds vaguely familiar it should.... hint: the ole 'let your fingers do the walking' !!!

Back