Yippee!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alibi Ike

Reaction score
Housekeeper starts today! Yippee! If it ever stops raining we'll get the windows washed. As it stands we'll be doing spring cleaning, ripping the rooms apart and cleaning carpets.

Yay! Good for you, enjoy it!!!
It finally stopped raining here long enough to get to some of the outside painting we've been putting off. Feels GOOD to cross some of that stuff off the list!

Yay! Good for you, enjoy it!!!
It finally stopped raining here long enough to get to some of the outside painting we've been putting off. Feels GOOD to cross some of that stuff off the list!.
Don Draper said:
It finally stopped raining here long enough to get to some of the outside painting we've been putting off. Feels GOOD to cross some of that stuff off the list!
Outdoor painting? I wish. The trim on all my exterior doors needs to be done. It'll be 90 degrees here when the sun breaks finally breaks thru. Too HOT then to paint!
We still have the heat on. I wore a winter parka out for dinner on Sun night.
This is the week we traditionally put in the A/C because this week is usually the first blazing hot, humid weather we get (which then goes away). Well, the 'thru the wall A/C's' are all cleaned and ready but the window units? Not in the rain.

we have had amazing weather all April - sunbathing, watering the plants and barbeues - May it has rained all the time and is freeziing grrr.
thumbs_down.gif

Do I dare say this??? Send me the rain!!! Been way to dry here, having to water everything twice a day. Thursday is first chance of rain in over a month and it is less than a 50% chance, then nothing.
Of course now that I say all this we will start having down pours all summer long!

Back