YOU are a better way to stay!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Discover the Claiborne House Way to Stay!
Innkeepers, do you boast about what makes you different? If you are an inn you are a better way to stay! Why not blog about it? Share it! Use the same title of my blog is you want to, and insert your B&B name. We could inundate the internet with our inns... What do you think?

Sweet! I'm in!
thumbs_up.gif

Excellent, and so good to let the big photos do most of the talking!

Very nice JB and a good idea. After the dude that stopped by today to 'check us out', we must put to bed the thoughts of what the media does to our industry.
He said 'I thought I was going to get Jr's old room and have to run down the hall to go to the john.'
Forget the doily campaign just present our places to be what they are which ARE, unique relaxing places to enjoy. Put away the myths and tell everyone we ARE THE BETTER WAY.
Edited to add: and he booked for 2 nights
wink_smile.gif

Very nice JB and a good idea. After the dude that stopped by today to 'check us out', we must put to bed the thoughts of what the media does to our industry.
He said 'I thought I was going to get Jr's old room and have to run down the hall to go to the john.'
Forget the doily campaign just present our places to be what they are which ARE, unique relaxing places to enjoy. Put away the myths and tell everyone we ARE THE BETTER WAY.
wink_smile.gif
copperhead said:
wink_smile.gif
thumbs_up.gif
thumbs_up.gif

wink_smile.gif
copperhead said:
Absolutely!

Wouldn't it be nice if PAII listened to us? I really think they are missing the point entirely. A better focus would be on some of the smaller B & Bs that serve a real breakfast, do not serve cocktails, and do not have staff to meet, greet, or take care of the guests. Show what a REAL B & B is - and that is not a buffet breakfast with mimosas (much as we might need one some mornings) - it is the owner caring and sharing.
CH - congrats on the 2-nighter you edumacated.

what I would do as PAII is a featured inn each week - the inn could write it and provide photos so its a no brainer - about what they history is, bit about the owner, rooms, setting etc - it aint difficult

Back