Your About page

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good article . Thank you. Sent it to hubbys computer to read also .

Thank you, I am actually working on a bloggers bio for my other job, and this really helped! Especially the casual attitude they mentioned, I will adopt this. Appreciate it EN!

I am rethinking my About. Did not want to seem braggy so did it in thrid person. Hmmmmm.

Since there is more than one of us, we have presented our "About Us" story in third person.
Newsletters, we'll write in first person....
(just added an "About Us" page to our boat rental business website, http://westharborrecreation.com/contact/about-us/).
Harborfields said:
Since there is more than one of us, we have presented our "About Us" story in third person.
Also consider the blog posts. "We" or "I"?

(just added an "About Us" page to our boat rental business website, http://westharborrecreation.com/contact/about-us/).
Harborfields said:
Arks said:
Harborfields said:
If 'we' did something together that's how I write it. If 'I' drove around taking pix I write first person singular.
The newsletter is written 'to' a particular person from me. But at the end i write 'we're looking forward to seeing you'.
Everyone knows I'm the person who does this stuff, that Gomez is the cook.

Back