Your Company Flag

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Innspiration for innkeepers from thinkdaily.com
What do you stand for?
You can't be everything to everyone.
If your company had a flag, what would be on it?

A gnome.
wink_smile.gif

Seriously, I will think about this one.

The toilet brush, perhaps wrapped with a festive toilet paper border. Seems I am the only one to change the paper or clean the toilets! I know my "roll" here.
Edited to add: To be serious, everyone says I'm a rock, so that would probably be it.

This is the opening sentence of my Aspiring Handout.
[FONT= &quot]The following pages are coming, not from textbooks and lectures, but from hands on the mixing spoon, computer keys, telephone, and (as unpleasant as that aspect of the vocation is) – the toilet brush![/FONT]
[FONT= &quot][/FONT]
[FONT= &quot]Seriously, I think it would be a loaf of bread and a coffee cup in the foreground and a big, fluffy pillow in the background.[/FONT]

Big cup of coffee in the front with a small border of toilet rolls and toilet brushes! lol

Joey Bloggs said:
We DO have a flag on our bow pulpit. Sometimes it says "Hatteras", but a lot of times it says, "It's 5'oclock somewhere" with a picture of a martini glass.

Joey Bloggs said:
We DO have a flag on our bow pulpit. Sometimes it says "Hatteras", but a lot of times it says, "It's 5'oclock somewhere" with a picture of a martini glass..
Sanctuary in Miami said:
We DO have a flag on our bow pulpit. Sometimes it says "Hatteras", but a lot of times it says, "It's 5'oclock somewhere" with a picture of a martini glass.
thumbs_up.gif

Back