Your Emails are Too Long - food for thought and guest relations

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clearly a Twitter guy! He doesn't want to read more than 140 characters!

This is interesting. Here is someone who does not want me to email anything lengthy. Curate your email to small, easily-digestable reading or I will think you don't value me or my time. After reading the article in the NYT, I'm under the impression I shouldn't call anyone, either. And if you are dealing with anyone under 25, if you don't txt ur msg, don't bother. Where does this leave me?
Actually, it leaves me right where I want to be- alone. For anyone who doesn't want to read an email because they're too busy or who doesn't want me to call because they would rather deal with me when they feel like it, I say, 'Terrific!' I won't call & I won't email because, you got it, MY time is too valuable to waste on YOU.
Excuse me now while I go call my mother who still likes to hear from me and lets me ramble on as long as I want.

This is interesting. Here is someone who does not want me to email anything lengthy. Curate your email to small, easily-digestable reading or I will think you don't value me or my time. After reading the article in the NYT, I'm under the impression I shouldn't call anyone, either. And if you are dealing with anyone under 25, if you don't txt ur msg, don't bother. Where does this leave me?
Actually, it leaves me right where I want to be- alone. For anyone who doesn't want to read an email because they're too busy or who doesn't want me to call because they would rather deal with me when they feel like it, I say, 'Terrific!' I won't call & I won't email because, you got it, MY time is too valuable to waste on YOU.
Excuse me now while I go call my mother who still likes to hear from me and lets me ramble on as long as I want..
Alibi Ike said:
Excuse me now while I go call my mother who still likes to hear from me and lets me ramble on as long as I want.
Will you marry me?
Oh, wait . . .

Excuse me now while I go call my mother who still likes to hear from me and lets me ramble on as long as I want..
Alibi Ike said:
Will you marry me?
Oh, wait . . .
My mother thought it was hysterical.

Back