Your Good Thought & Prayers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
Well my worst nightmare has happened, my 96 year old mother fell and broke her hip yesterday. She is to have surgery today or tomorrw. I am heading home but sure need some good thoughts and prayers for her.

If it is any comfort I know various people who have had broken hips and went on to make full recoveries but I know it is very restrictive during the recovery period so fingers crossed for your mum and hope she has a full and speedy recovery.

We'll keep both of you in our prayers. And hope for a full recovery!!!
RIki

Be careful and best wishes to your Mom. Our 92 year old neighbor had the same thing happen two years ago and she made a full, beautiful recovery and still lives at home alone.

A safe journey for you and I pray for your mothers health and speedy recovery.

Sorry to hear this. You are in my thoughts.

Will keep the prayers and positive thoughts for a speedy recovery. Be sure to take care of yourself too.

BTW - one of the SOSK sent the message that her Mother broke her hip a short while back and recovered nicely - she is now 101.

my best wishes to you for a safe journey and to your mother for a speedy and complete recovery.
will also keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

So sorry to hear that-our prayers and thoughts to you for strength and to your mom for a speedy and good recovery-drive safely.

Sorry to hear about it.
We will all pray for her speedy recovery. May God bless her with good health

Back