Your Hair Reveals Whether You're a Morning Person

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn, I was hoping I could just look at hair and determine who was going to skip breakfast and sneak out the front door so we didn't even know they had left until the parking lot was completely empty!

Very cool! I wonder if you can reset your "body clock gene"???.
Maybe. I am a late riser. However, I have been waking up at exactly 6 AM every day. Given my druthers, I'd get up, have brekkie, read the paper and go right back to bed until 10.

I thought perhaps the innmates here could invent something as such for check in times. I mean I have my little clues, I tell guests where the coffee area is and speak of that and those who really pay attention or ask "What time is it available?" so I generally know who the early morning risers are, also those who drink their coffee black. Generally, the late risers drink it chock full of cream and much sugar. :)
and other clues...
What clues do y'all have? Things you have learned from the interaction with guests? Some don't care, doesn't matter, but just as a matter of intrigue.

I thought perhaps the innmates here could invent something as such for check in times. I mean I have my little clues, I tell guests where the coffee area is and speak of that and those who really pay attention or ask "What time is it available?" so I generally know who the early morning risers are, also those who drink their coffee black. Generally, the late risers drink it chock full of cream and much sugar. :)
and other clues...
What clues do y'all have? Things you have learned from the interaction with guests? Some don't care, doesn't matter, but just as a matter of intrigue..
My sneak out the door asked what time the coffee was avail and still never showed up.
Those who say, 'Wow, that breakfast sounds great!' are usually there at 7:45 waiting.
Otherwise, they still continue to baffle me every day. Both of my young couples were up for 8 AM, ready to hit the road for their day out.

Yes, if they ask what time coffee is out they are generally early risers. Younger than 30, usually slide into breakfast right at 9:29. Seems like if they check in late they get up late too.
Lately we have had a rash of "never leave the room"...no way to predict that. Doesn't bother me except when it happens (as it is right now) with our guest room that has the cleaning closer IN it...so now the housekeepers can't get the other rooms cleaned.

Yes, if they ask what time coffee is out they are generally early risers. Younger than 30, usually slide into breakfast right at 9:29. Seems like if they check in late they get up late too.
Lately we have had a rash of "never leave the room"...no way to predict that. Doesn't bother me except when it happens (as it is right now) with our guest room that has the cleaning closer IN it...so now the housekeepers can't get the other rooms cleaned..
Ruh-oh! Design flaw! I would definitely be finding an alternative to using that closet.

Lately we have had a rash of "never leave the room"...no way to predict that. Doesn't bother me except when it happens (as it is right now) with our guest room that has the cleaning closer IN it...so now the housekeepers can't get the other rooms cleaned..
Ruh-oh! Design flaw! I would definitely be finding an alternative to using that closet.
It works out, we have 3 such closets so they can always work out of one of the other if they need to, it's just less convenient. BUT, that's countered by the fact that they have one less room to clean because the people are not out of it, so they don't complain!

Haha! I thought this would be about something depending on your hair style. Like if your hair was pretty low maintenance, you'd be a certain type of morning person. :)

Haha! I thought this would be about something depending on your hair style. Like if your hair was pretty low maintenance, you'd be a certain type of morning person. :).
Samster said:
Haha! I thought this would be about something depending on your hair style. Like if your hair was pretty low maintenance, you'd be a certain type of morning person. :)
Me too...and in my case, that would apply!

Haha! I thought this would be about something depending on your hair style. Like if your hair was pretty low maintenance, you'd be a certain type of morning person. :).
Samster said:
Me too...and in my case, that would apply!
Same here...in a ponytail? Yep, woke up late again
teeth_smile.gif

One of our rooms had the linen closet in it. Oops, nope, that didn't work for us. I WISH it did because it's a pain hauling stuff up the stairs and then forgetting something.

Back