3rd time's the charm?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, with a completely different reason why they cancelled 3 different dates they sweet talked Gomez into not charging them the full price for tonight. Just shoot me now. So, essentially, they jerked us around for three stays and paid for one.
I'm moving on to a new policy - changing dates is cancelling and will incur a $25 fee. Every. Single. Time..
Morticia said:
Well, with a completely different reason why they cancelled 3 different dates they sweet talked Gomez into not charging them the full price for tonight. Just shoot me now. So, essentially, they jerked us around for three stays and paid for one.
I'm moving on to a new policy - changing dates is cancelling and will incur a $25 fee. Every. Single. Time.
cry_smile.gif
where is the little slap those people emoticon?

I'm moving on to a new policy - changing dates is cancelling and will incur a $25 fee. Every. Single. Time..
Morticia said:
I'm moving on to a new policy - changing dates is cancelling and will incur a $25 fee. Every. Single. Time.
cry_smile.gif
JBloggs said:
Morticia said:
cry_smile.gif
Wait, Generic will be along soon with one….
cry_smile.gif
(joining in on the party)

Methinks it is time to have a little talk with that boy.

Morticia said:
cry_smile.gif
JBloggs said:
Morticia said:
cry_smile.gif
cry_smile.gif
dope-slap.gif

Oh please - you must share. They already used work. What else? Weather? What was this one?

Morticia said:
Sigh.

Morticia said:
cry_smile.gif
JBloggs said:
Morticia said:
cry_smile.gif
cry_smile.gif
dope-slap.gif

I knew you would come through for us!
devil_smile.gif
How do you do that?

So are you actually losing money because of the cc fees? Maybe the only way is to take the $$ you lose when DH caves in out of his "allowance" !
shades_smile.gif

Back