6 Doily-Free B&Bs

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody, PAII I think, is doing a similar thing with a chair, passing it inn to inn across the country and taking photos at each place. But you have to agree to drive the chair to the next inn on the list, which could be hours away! You can ship it, but could be expensive to ship a chair..
Arkansawyer said:
Somebody, PAII I think, is doing a similar thing with a chair, passing it inn to inn across the country and taking photos at each place. But you have to agree to drive the chair to the next inn on the list, which could be hours away! You can ship it, but could be expensive to ship a chair.
Yes that is what I said. The red chair gimmick. I believe it is only select registry inns in on that one.
I actually got the e-mail for the Red Chair! signed up hoping the next stop is not too far away.
And I have doilies that were made by a friend/co-worker at my last job before she died of Lupus. We started as friends, then she asked me if she should apply for a position in the computer room that would make me her boss. for several years until a better transfer opened up. I was her boss on the computer room floor but we were friends at breaks and lunch - and we kept that difference in place. those doilies will be proudly displayed forever.

Just saw this and thought of the doily lovers amongst us. more here.
and if you don't love this one, you need to turn in your apron my friend..
Those could turn me into a doily hater ..sorry...who would purchase such thing? $120 for a bag??? Not me.
EmptyNest said:
Those could turn me into a doily hater ..sorry...who would purchase such thing? $120 for a bag??? Not me.
Say it isn't so...
broken_heart.gif

Back