A little insight into the whole Gluten Free, I'll have a cookie, thing

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You all have been so kind in your responses. I really was not looking for sympathy and I am sorry it reads this way. Because of course it does.
Thank you all for your suggestions.
Unfortunately, it looks like the awesome bread is only available in the UK but I will try Trader Joe's. Because, yes, it's hard. I eat the cauliflower bread which isn't bad .... sort of like a pizza crust ... but it gets old.
With RA, probably with a lot of things, you're told to keep a food diary to see if there are patterns to how you feel. I don't like calling it RA, feels old-ish. ha! But my bike (complete with basket and bell) is waiting for me to take it out of storage..
Guest here for bicycle day touring; she's 85, needs sticks to walk on the flat, but cruises 10 to 20 miles a day on her recumbent trike. Gotta respect that!
And, on topic. I estimate 1 in 6 reservations requests GF (for one or both of party). It's routine and I wouldn't dream of charging more to accommodate.

I'm sorry to hear about your pain... hope you can find something to ease it.
I don't know if this will work for you... But when my dad is in pain after a hard day at work, he comes home and takes a soak in the tub. Pain goes away as the hot water soothes the body. I do this too after spending a day on my hands and knees or raking etc. (A good time to read a book.) It's works wonders. No pain killing pills needed.

Back